Freecom (WideView) DVB-T USB Sample MPEG?

Hi,

I am considering getting a Freecom WideView DVB-T USB Stick to add to
my linux mythtv pvr,
I was wondering if anybody had one and might be able to give me a
sample of the mpeg quality I am likely to get? a 1 minute mpeg would
be great.

I guess that if the dvb-t stream is simply grabbed as is and sent to
the pc then all dvb-t cards would be the same picture quality, but
from what I have seen this is not always the case.. so id really like
to see a sample (especially one from a linux user).

The freecom is really cheap £32!!, it seems a little too good to be true.

I do know that there are at least two different cards sold under this
name in the wild, Ive read a series of postings to a group/mailing
list discussing drivers for the newer model, which eventually led to
new code being added, available from http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pb/v4l-dvb

If you can send me a sample could you include the usb device id of the device?

Thanks
Andy