Re: problems getting pascoe hg to work (dvico dvbt+)

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the reply.

hmmm, maybe that's where i went wrong. i just grabbed the tree from the top of the page. I figured the ones down the side were just the snapshots when the specific changes were made, and that the tree up the top would just incorporate all the changes. It seems like a weird setup if this isn't the case, but I'll try the cec41... tree when i get home from work tonight.

btw, what kernel are you using? i might need to roll back my kernel to make it work.

Thanks
_tristan