frequencies for de-Ostwestfalen oder de-Bielefeld

Hello,

thanks four nice work so far! I was very happy that it was *that* easy,
to activate my DFVB-T - Card under my favorite OS.

i have build a file for a new german dvb-t-area called "ostwestfalen"
(or "bielefeld") so you can use the scan-utility to create the channels.conf
If you do not have the informations already feel free to merge it into
the package.

Until now there are only 11 stations that sending DVB-T - signals in
this region.

Regards and thanks,

	Benjamin

http://de.wikiquote.org/wiki/Benjamin_Franklin

Key-ID: 3DF07A8A
Key-Fingerprint: E7E3 A909 494F 7E28 FADF C440 0B16 2E66 3DF0 7A8A