Re: DViCO Dual : USB zl10353 tuner registers,

Michael, I just installed the latest v4l-dvb with that patch applied onto a fresh install of kernel 2.6.16.20 and the USB frontend does initialize. Nice work :)

I still cannot get the pci part working though..... If it helps any the manual states that it has a cx23881and a Thompson 7579 tuner.

Cheers
Gary Ayre

Michael Krufky wrote:
clarence clarence wrote:

For reference this is where I go the info and patch to get the USB part working
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2006-April/009869.html
Cheers
Gary Ayre

Well, it's good to know that the experimental patch that I posted that day worked. I would have added it to the repository a long time ago, had the original tester provided some feedback. (ahem, rwo)

Anyway, I'll push this in now.  Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers,

Mike Krufky