Re: Hauppauge DVB Nova-T USB2 Stick - No Driver!

linux-dvb-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
linux-dvb-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ooops! I accidentally replied from the wrong email address.

My post said that the Nova-t usb2 stick hardware might have changed but kept the same product label.

A newer kernel or cvs driver might fix the problem.