RE: Dual DVB-T card from Hauppauge

Hi,

On Thu, 8 Jun 2006, Alberto López Navarro wrote:

> I've just received a price list from Hauppauge where the card lists for
> 109EUR w/ VAT, so it must be available by now.
>
> I have also one question: Does this card have full TS capability? I'm
> afraid it doesn't, as someone posted here it is based on a USB chipset,
> and that kind of DVB devices usually only supply one program from the
> multiplex.

I have to disappoint you there. Your knowledge of "that kind of DVB
devices" is not correct.

Indeed the dual card is based on the dib0700 USB bridge. This USB chipset
has 2 independent streaming inputs. As this chipset is USB2.0 (up to 440
Mbit/s measured, 480 in theory) it can deliver two complete TSs at the
same time.

regards,
Patrick.

--