RE: Building a driver for a 2.4 kernel

Hmmm - if only it were that simple ;) I'm working with a linksys NSLU2 (slug) NAS device which has been unslung (hacked) to allow additional applications to be installed. Whilst there is a 2.6 kernel available (OpenSlug) for the device, the application support is very much reduced - so, I can either invest time in porting the drivers from 2.6 -> 2.4 and enjoy easy application installation (via ipkg) or go the OpenSlug route and have to port a lot of my apps...

Right now the OpenSlug route is looking easiest....

Cheers

Mark