Re: Hauppauge WinTV Nova-T USB2

Hi Sally

On 5/28/06, Sally Young <sally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A few odd things I noted from that were the weird MAC address and the
frontend error.

Unfortunately I can't offer an answer, but I can say that I have exactly the same problem.
You can see my earlier posts at http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2006-April/009685.html and http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2006-April/009859.html

I think that Hauppauge have changed something internal since this was first tested as working.  I've tested it on two different machines, both with the same results.  I've been using Debian with a 2.6.15 kernel.  The MS Windows install works fine though.

Sadly I'm not much of a programmer so can't help on this directly.  I'm happy to test out any suggestions that anyone can come up with though!

Steve