KWORLD/TEVION DVB-T 220RF

Hi,
I have just bought a KWORLD DVB-T 220 card.  Using latest CVS
(mercurial) the analog and dvb sections work perfectly.  However, I'm
now trying to setup the remote.  I believe it should appear on the input
layer but there is nothing in /proc/bus/input/devices (except
keyboard/mouse).
This card is id-88 in the V4l list.  It is based on the SAA7134 chip.

Is the remote supported on this card?  Can I do anything to help support
it?

Please let me know of additional information you require.

Thankyou,
Matthew Wire