Re: Problem getting picture from TwinHan DTV DVB-T card.

Hi!

> I tried this, but without any effect. Do you mean that I need to stream
> the data via localhost? I also tried the trick with setting upp a cache,
> but that did not help either. Do you think that the problem might be the
> fact that the tzap indicates 0 in sigal quality? When I'm using XP, the
> signal quality is > 50%.

Forget the signal quality, it's not working under linux at this moment.
Work in progress.

I have never tried to use mplayer vi stdin so I'm not aware of any
problems with that.  I usually use unicast or multicast between dvbstream
and player.

Try that instead.  That works wery well for me.

-- Peter Fassberg