Re: Problem getting picture from TwinHan DTV DVB-T card.

Hi again,

I tried this, but without any effect. Do you mean that I need to stream
the data via localhost? I also tried the trick with setting upp a cache,
but that did not help either. Do you think that the problem might be the
fact that the tzap indicates 0 in sigal quality? When I'm using XP, the
signal quality is > 50%.

Thanks,

/Peter