Problem of TS discontinuity with WinTV Nova-T

Hi

I'm using a WinTV Nova-T under kernel 2.6.15. I can play the TV using
the VLC
but every 7 or so seconds I get these kinds of errors:

libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): TS discontinuity (received 8, expected 0)
for PID 0
llibdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): TS discontinuity (received 8, expected
0) for PID 66

So some TS packet are missings and the video/audio is scrambled 1 sec or
so the time VLC retune the tuner.
Maybe it's a libdvbpsi problem but I doubt it, and I think it may be the
linux-dvb kernel API or the driver.
For the antenna I use a BNC cable with is a few meters long with an
adaptator on the Nova-T side but i doubt it's the problem.
Using dvbstream there is no such problem, but maybe libdvpsi uses the
kernel API more than dvbstream.

Any ideas to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated !