Re: Twinhan StarBox 7021 DVB-S

Dave Tapuska wrote:
I have been looking at the vp702x driver and I can't
seem to match the commans up against a USBSnoop that I
have done on a windows machine when tuning the card.
Apparently the linux driver is alpha and doesn't work
so I thought that there might be something that I
could figure out. Does anyone have any documentation
to share on this card?

This device is similar to the dst except that the interface is USB. AFAIK, Patrick maintains the driver and he was fixing the driver.

Manu