Re: "2033 Mantis" Twinhan Cab-CI?

Martin Barnasconi wrote:
On Thursday 27 April 2006 23:32, you wrote:
Martin Barnasconi wrote:
Manu wrote:
I don't think so. Even if it is ready, the CI won't make it in time.
This there already some code available for this card?

There is, but it is too early to be put to testing.

Could you add it to the repository? At least I can have a look at the code yet.

Well, it's not a problem with the code, but some device specifics. Don't rush on a chip like this.. will land you in a lot of frustration. I need to sort out a little bit more on it. I don't want you to jump into this straight away, since you will start cursing everybody. There is no doubt about it.

I'm eager to test/debug this...
Don't go for wild imaginations, you might become bald too fast (as
someone else said earlier) :-)
It needs some more work, before it can be used for proper testing. It's
a bit too early.

I followed your development in the lkml, so I know the status of the driver. Did anything happen since october 2005?

Rewrote the driver, i think one more time i think after that. maybe twice i think. Well, i had to even follow with the guy who designed the chip, because of "no" documentation. Still there are sharp edges. needs to be fixed.

Manu