Fwd: Re: DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual USB - USB Frontend0 Problem

Applied the new patch you provided against the tree and compiled successfully.
When I tried to insert the built modules I recieved the following unknown
symbols in the dvb-usb-cxusb.ko module:

kernel: dvb_usb_cxusb: Unknown symbol dvb_usb_tuner_calc_regs
kernel: dvb_usb_cxusb: Unknown symbol dvb_usb_tuner_set_params_i2c

----- End forwarded message -----