DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual USB - USB Frontend0 Problem

Hi All,
I'm currently trying to get a Dvico Fushion DTV Dual working under mandriva
2006. I have the PCI part working correctly, but the USB part is giving me
stress.

The kernel seems to detect and load all the required modules (including the
frontend modules) but the modules do not create the Frontend0 entry
under /dev/dvb/adapter0. In the syslog I get the following entry's for the USB
part:

kernel: dvb-usb: found a 'DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual USB' in warm state.
kernel: dvb-usb: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream to the software
demuxer.
kernel: DVB: registering new adapter (DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual USB).
kernel: dvb-usb: no frontend was attached by 'DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual USB'
kernel: input: IR-receiver inside an USB DVB receiver as /class/input/input3
kernel: dvb-usb: schedule remote query interval to 150 msecs.
kernel: dvb-usb: DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual USB successfully initialized and
connected.
kernel: usbcore: registered new driver dvb_usb_cxusb

The problem is that "no frontend was attached by 'DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual
USB'" line.

Loaded modules for the USB part are:

dvb_usb_cxusb          14212  0
dvb_usb                13512  1 dvb_usb_cxusb
dvb_core               59456  1 dvb_usb
mt352                   4868  1 dvb_usb_cxusb
lgdt330x                6300  1 dvb_usb_cxusb
cx22702                 4740  1 dvb_usb_cxusb
dvb_pll                 9860  3 dvb_usb_cxusb,dvb_usb,cx22702

I am currently trying to get this working with the drivers in the 2.6.16.1
kernel. I'm a bit of a noob (to be honest a lot of a noob) when it comes to
linux, so i'd appreciate any information that anyone can give me to assist in
solving this problem.

If there is any thing else I should provide to make diagnosing this problem
easier, feel free to let me know.

Any responses and help greatly appreciated!

Russ.