CinergyT2 speed up to 12Mbps

Hello all,

I'm trying to use a USB DVB-T (CinergyT2) card in a OMAP (ARM) based device. The device recognized the board and the "dvbtune" application just worked fine, however when I tried to access data with for example "dvbdate" the code freezes on read() statements.

I suspect that the USB speed is the problem. In the OMAP the USB connection was up to 12Mbps. I forced the DVB-T board to a PC with 12Mbps as well and got the same behavior.

It seems that CinergyT2 frontend is working, but the demux is not. The OMAP device is not able to operate upper than 12Mbs, instead of to be USB 2.0 capable.

In sum:

-Is it possible to use CinergyT2 12Mbps properly?
-Does someone recommend another USB card that could operate in this speed (12Mbps)? Maybe a USB 1.1 card.

Thanks in advance.

Alexsandro