Re: Increase debug level of debug messages in cx88-mpeg

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006, Jan Dittmer wrote:
> Set at least debug level 1 for all debug messages in cx88-mpeg.c to be
> able to turn them off by setting debug=0. Currently I'm getting
> about 10k messages per day from this in my syslog without any
> functional harm.

I already have a patch that does this in the Hg tree.  Except you turned off
three dprintk's that I didn't, the irq timeout, irq loop, and irq "general
errors".  These shouldn't be generated in normal operation and really are
error conditions, so I thought it was best to leave them on.  I see now that
the irq loop already has a kern_warning message, so you could probably just
delete that dprintk.