Re: Recommendations for DVB-C card

Ruediger Dohmhardt wrote:
Hasse Hagen Johansen wrote:

Hi

I would like to hear recommendations for a DVB-C card of what I can
currently buy.

I have looked a the twinhan w. integrated CI. Does this work with
linux-dvb, and will the CI also work

I need to be able to use a CI enabled card any recommendations?

After paying the 14.50 to Kabel Deutschland, receiving a SmartCard K02, the hardware/software, as listed in

http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2006-February/008568.html

Alphacrypt Light CI Modul: CI Modul für deutsches Pay TV

TDC kabeltv in Denmark use Viaccess. The CAM module is 'CA-Modul Viaccess 2'; buy here: http://www.videoogdatagruppen.dk/
Further information here: http://dvb.perch.dk/DVB.php

--
Med venlig hilsen