Re: Re: Patch 3 / 3 for bt8xx cards

Krufky and Abraham!
You personally ARE personal mismatches, no maintainers at all.
You aren´t even gatekeepers, you are just nothings.
You both are completely incapable stupid nuts, and it would be a real
progress to get especially YOU TWO out of this scenery here.
Basta!
Cheers
Uwe

P. S.: The persons I prefer are capable ones like Gerd Knorr, Peter
Hettkamp, Ralph Metzler, Edgar Toernig, Bjorn Helgaas, Matthieu Castet,
Andrew Morton ...........
Those are really fine as the have a kind of class that YOU TWO will never
have, even not after the 50th reincarnation.