Re: Re: Patch 3 / 3 for bt8xx cards

My patience is over.
I vote for kicking Abraham out of here without any return ticket at all.
Reason: Incapability, Stupidity, hindrance policy, arrogance, .....

I´d rather see Ralph Metzler or Edgar Toernig in the position of a
maintainer for bt8xx cards. That would be a real progress for everybody!
I will not apologize for this, because it is the truth what I am saying.

Regards
Uwe