Re: Patch 3 / 3 for bt8xx cards

No wonder, as they are very trivial ones.

> On Tue, 11 Apr 2006, Uwe Bugla wrote:
>
> > Hi everybody,
> > as my first attempt got wordwrapped according to Andrew, now here is my
> > second as outline attachment:
> >
> > subjects:
> > - rewrote documentation from scratch
> About this one, it seems that DVB community didn't liked the idea of your
> new documentation version, so, I'll not apply this one.
It cost me one complete day´s work writing this, as all precedent versions
are not compact or even misleading in terms of logic.
And it is not any "DVB community" disliking this work, but it is simply dumb
stupid gatekeepers mismatch called Abraham opposing anything that his
kiddish arrogant and stupid brain does not comprehend on first sight.
Anyway, from a sophisticated maintainer I expect to add things or text parts
he is missing in my work.
Just throwing away other peoples work out of some hidden reason makes it
definitely clear in how far people like especially Abraham do not care for
one minute about any kind of "community sense".
Fuck on every project backing up stupid nuts like him. Fuck on every project
backing up such a dumb ignorance, arrogance and gatekeepership.
I cannot stand this kind of people.
Enjoy reflecting!
Regards
Uwe