b2c2 driver param addition

There is a param for HW or software filtering for b2c2, although it
seems like this param doesn't allow all nulls to pass through.

If I make a patch that would allow an other param to allow this, would
that be accepted into the dvb kernel drivers?

Unless somebody has a better idea?

The problem right now is that I have to rebuild the dvb-kernel driver
everybody I load a new kernel on my system.  I'm controlling this by
excluding kernel upgrade in yum, but that's getting hard to manage on
lots of machines.

Steve M.