Re: dvbstream question

Evangelos Stergiou wrote:
Hello.
In your answer it seems possible to dvbstream a pid1 to the localhost : port1
and a pid2 to localhost : port2 simultaneously.
In the current dvbstream version I don't think this is possible to neither dvbstream to localhost, nor to separate pids.
Am I correct, or not?

if you mean 0.5 you are correct; if not I don't understand your question :)

P.S. you don't need to Cc me, I'm subscribed to the list :)

Sponsor:

Cassine di Pietra: vini veneti di qualità subito a casa Sua
* da un?azienda famigliare al servizio di clienti selezionati

*
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3919&d=10-4