multiple frontends question

Hello.
I have a DVB-S card and I want to have 2 instances of xine or mplayer locked to 2 different PIDs (1 instance for 1 PID) in order to mix the output to the same audio card. The problem is that 2 instances of a player cannot use DVB input (DVB plugin will not allow this). How can I do this? I suspect that I need to use multiple frontends to my DVB card. But, is this possible? Do I have to load the same frontend kernel module more than once? How do I do that?
Thanks for your ideas....

Evan Stergiou
FILEAS
www.fileas.com