Remote for the DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital card

Hi All,

I've been trying to setup the remote for the DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual
Digital card and have run into a couple of problems.

If I use the remote as an input device, some of the buttons don't seem
to cause events (I'm using xev to view them). Notably (but not limited
to) the i/more button, the channel up/down buttons and the ok button.
I've looked at the code in the kernel and it is the same as Chris' patch
 seen here
http://www.linuxtv.org/downloads/quilt/patches/v4l_dvb_3312_dvico_usb_ir_remote_support.patch

So I am unsure as to what I need to change to get these buttons recognised.

As that wasn't working, I've tried using lirc's evdev support and I've
used irrecord to get the buttons setup and successfully got them working
in myth, but every key press on the remote is repeated. For example,
press the down key in the menu and it jumps 2 items!

I don't mind which way I go, I would just like one to work. I'm also
open to other suggestions.

I am running vanilla kernel 2.6.16.1 (downloaded from kernel.org) on
Ubuntu Breezy Badger. Any other info that would help?

Thanks,
Trev
--
Trevor Glen <tg@xxxxxxxxxx>