Re: How to extract several PID's from a TS

christophe wrote:
> Hello,
> How can i extract several video and audio data packets from only on
> transport stream, using only one DVB card ?
> In fact i have a DVB-S emitter, emitting several PID multiplexed video
> sources (cameras), and i want to be able to watch them all at same time
> with only one receiver (my receiver is directly connected to my emitter,
> it works exactly the same way then with a satellite).
> Maybe i should use several /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvrx interfaces and tell the
> frontend to redirect the several video packets to each of them ?
> Is this possible ? Has anyone already done such a thing ?

Hello

You can use http://mumudvb.braice.net, if you want to stream it, or look
at the thread named "Re:  Riiping DVB .TS file" I've sent a
program wich can be used to demux data (but not directly from the card)

There's is probably others options ...

> Thanks for your help,
> Chris

Regards,