How to extract several PID's from a TS

Hello,
How can i extract several video and audio data packets from only on
transport stream, using only one DVB card ?
In fact i have a DVB-S emitter, emitting several PID multiplexed video
sources (cameras), and i want to be able to watch them all at same time
with only one receiver (my receiver is directly connected to my emitter,
it works exactly the same way then with a satellite).
Maybe i should use several /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvrx interfaces and tell the
frontend to redirect the several video packets to each of them ?
Is this possible ? Has anyone already done such a thing ?

Thanks for your help,
Chris