Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 6:58 PM
Subject: Re:  linuxtv & Fedora 5

Hi Evan,

I had a similar problem when I was running FC5 Test 3
kernel. Updating to newer kernel solved the problem.
Be careful the kernel that comes with FC5 oficial
release has some problems with using NVIDIA drivers.
Perhaps the best would be to get the stock kernel from
kernel.org.

I hope this helps,
Simeon

--- Evangelos Stergiou <evangelos.stergiou@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi. Does anyone know the changes from Fedora 4 to
Fedora 5 concerning
LinuxTV ?
I can't get my DVB-S card work under FC5, although
worked perfectly under
FC4.
Kernel modules are loaded and /dev/dvb devices
created but no way to
register frontend...
Thanks.

Evan Stergiou