Re: linuxtv & Fedora 5

Hi Evan,

I had a similar problem when I was running FC5 Test 3
kernel. Updating to newer kernel solved the problem.
Be careful the kernel that comes with FC5 oficial
release has some problems with using NVIDIA drivers.
Perhaps the best would be to get the stock kernel from
kernel.org.

I hope this helps,
Simeon

--- Evangelos Stergiou <evangelos.stergiou@xxxxxxxxxx>