Adding a NTSC switch.

I was told the guys who code the Nexus-S firmware are on this list and I should post my suggestion here...

Are there any plans to add an option to the firmware to have it start up in or default to NTSC mode?  There are many NTSC users who output to tv rather than a computer monitor and it's hard to configure things when all you can see is a rolling screen.  I'm suprised this issue hasn't been addressed already!

Thanks!