Howto automatically load saa7134-dvb?

Hi,
I'm struggling to automate the loading of saa7134-dvb for my Avermedia 777.
I'm using Jose Alberto Reguero's patch to get the 777 working, and it is working well. However, whenever the system starts up, it detects the card and loads the saa7134 module, but not the saa7134-dvb. After I modprobe this module, everything is ok.
Is that working automatically at someones system? How can that be done?

Now I searched the source for a reason and found out that someone (probably Gerd Knorr himself) added a mechanism to load the saa7134-dvb from the saa7134 whenever that detects a dvb- card. The saa7134-dvb is dependent on saa7134, so it cannot be loaded while the saa7134 itself is being loaded. So the code registers a notifier to get notified after it got 'live' (i.e. its state changed to MODULE_STATE_LIVE) I guess. And this notifier never gets called. Looking in module.c (of kernel 2.6.15, which is the kernel I use) I find that in sys_init_module() the notification mechanism is called only before the module actually gets initialised, but not after that. That confuses me a bit. Does someone know how this is going to work? Can the module somehow act at the time it got 'live'?

Regards
Ole