Re: DVB-S

Hi,

CAM is some kind of PCMCIA card. Into this card you can put card.
For NDS (videoguard - crypto system used by SKY) there is no official (legal)
NDS CAM. There is no DVB card which accept SKY card directly. There are DVB
carts which can use various CAMs (Nagra, Viaaccess, Cryptoworks, ...). There
is no official (legal) way to view SKY on PC.

Peter Zubaj