Re: Nebula DigiTV USB devs

Hi,

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006, Fraser White wrote:

I cloned the hg on friday as per the instructions so what I've got is what it's got. Not sure why it wants the 01 firmware but I didn't expect renaming it to work as I think they were different filesizes (weren't they?).

In december you most likely were using CVS + a patch.

two or three weeks ago I committed the patch to HG.

I really think the your system is using the driver coming with the system's kernel (that's why the fw version 01 is requested). Can you please make sure that when plugging in the box hotplug does not load them instead of the ones compiled by in HG?

best regards,
Patrick.

--
  Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx