Re: Nebula DigiTV USB devs

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the response
I was surprised at the need to rename the firmware since when I was trying to get it working with the cvs tree in december was around the time the 02 firmware was implemented. Had to give up for a while though, bigger fish to fry and all. I cloned the hg on friday as per the instructions so what I've got is what it's got. Not sure why it wants the 01 firmware but I didn't expect renaming it to work as I think they were different filesizes (weren't they?). However, as this is my first attempt to get a dvb device running in linux I didn't realise that not all devices were necessary. In light of that I have persevered a bit and am getting some results now so it appear the drivers are working. Thanks for all your help in the past.
Fraser

Patrick Boettcher wrote:

Hi Fraser,