Re: Chapman ??

Peter Maersk-Moller wrote:

Hi Nico

Nico Sabbi wrote:

I considered to multi thread dvbstream since a slow disk (or writing to
a NFS mounted disk) makes dvbstream loose several TS packets - I guess
they are simply not read in time from the dvb adapter.

this looks like a major update

Not really. Just add SDL (just use the threads). Then all texttv data
is added to a linked list. A separate thread must then read the linked
list and write data (to disk). Delays in writing the texttv pages then
doesn't affect the original part (and task) of dvbstream - in theory.
I never tested it because I added the -ti and -tp flag and used another
process (actually another computer) to write the data to disk.

Do you have access to publish on dvbtools.sf.net ?

yes

Or what do you do ?

I'm the maintainer of dvbstream and dvbtune