Chapman ??

Hi

Does anybody know how to contact Dave Chapman ?

I have a couple of corrections to dvbsubs and dvbstream,
but haven't been able to contact him and I haven't found
many traces of him on the net after autumn 2005.

Anybody who knows if he still is kicking and alive ?

Linuxstb.org was last altered in jan 2006, but not necessarily by him.
dchapman.com was altered mar 2006, but not necessarily by him.
His old london phone number seems to have been disconnected,
but maybe he moved on.

In case Dave isn't interested in dvb apps, does anybody else
wants corrections to the apps ?

Kind regards