Re: DVB-C USB

GH> Ah true enough - if you wanted to use it to receive crypted
GH> channels then you'd need to do dodgy stuff like the soft cam. I
GH> only used the box for FTA channels because the aerial on our house
GH> was too poor for DVB-T reception.

Unfortunately my cable provider has decided to encrypt almost
everything, including channels which are provided as unencrypted
analog at the same time.

I do wish soft cam would be officially included. With the hardware
cam, I need 2 smart cards in order to watch one channel and record
another. This is a rather expensive way to get the same functionality
analog provides for free.

/Benny