To: <linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 6:42 PM
Subject: Re:  the current status of the tt dvb-c 2300 driver

Halim Sahin wrote:
Please can someone who is developing the driver for the tt dvb-c 2300 give
me some information about the current status?

I read in the archive and found perhaps only a patch for the msp3405to get
audio trough the analog out.

I don't want to use the digital out so its not posible to use this card with
the latest driver???

Then I have drop outs while using the drivers with the old audio patch.

Can someone please say somethingto these problems!

The attached patch is waiting to be applied to the HG repository.
Unfortunately I can't do that before all authors have signed/acked.
Still waiting. :(

Oliver

VDR Remote Plugin available at
http://www.escape-edv.de/endriss/vdr/