the current status of the tt dvb-c 2300 driver

hello @all,

Please can someone who is developing the driver for the tt dvb-c 2300 give me some information about the current status?

I read in the archive and found perhaps only a patch for the msp3405to get audio trough the analog out.

I don't want to use the digital out so its not posible to use this card with the latest driver???

Then I have drop outs while using the drivers with the old audio patch.

Can someone please say somethingto these problems!
Tahnks a lot.
Halim Sahin