Re: dvb-s with kaffeine and nova-s-plus - Part II

Darren Salt schrieb:
I demand that Just2blue4U may or may not have written...

[snip]

Ahem. xine-lib.

  $ mkdir ~/.xine
  $ scan -o zap $TUNING_FILE >~/.xine/channels.conf

Now launch your preferred front end. In my case, this would work were vdr
not running:

  $ gxine dvb://

I wrote that. QUOTE IT PROPERLY. ATTRIBUTE IT PROPERLY.

*Then* I might help if I can.

[snip]

I'm sorry for messing the Thread up and the bad quotation and attribution...
My eMail-Client Application downloaded the Mails but didn't show them to me. So i had to look up the replies and even my own Message in the mailing list archive. Additionally, this mailing-list-thing is totally new to me, so i'm not that trained. But i'll make my way through! :)
Sorry again.

So now-
Could you (or anybody else) please help me to get kaffeine (or any other graphical app) working?

Best regards,
Heiner