Second tuner on Fusion Dual Digital

If that fails, a hack I put in place using older v4l-dvb drivers was to add these lines:
/sbin/modprobe cx88-dvb
/sbin/modprobe cx88-dvb

To:
/etc/rc.local

(/etc/rc.local loads drivers after everything else)

The system detected one card, but not the "second" one.

I think the latest drivers fix that though.

Also, if you are using mythtv (0.19) you need to run mythsetup as root to configure your card.

Craig

---------
> Hello,
> I've been reading on this list that a few people have had some success in getting both tuners going. Is there any chance on posting a how-to on what was required ? I've got the first tuner going no probs and love it. The second tuner is causing some greif. From what I've read, I've downloaded the firmware, and loaded dvb_usb_cxusb and dvb_usb . Somewhat of a concern is the both dmesg and var/log/messages are very quite about the whole thing. The modules load but nothing else is repored. Also, what /dev entry does the usb tuner show up under ?
> Thanks, Regards
> Lachlan

1) install mercurial
2) hg clone http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb
3) cd v4l-dvb
4) linux/Documentation/dvb/get_dvb_firmware bluebird
5) mv dvb-usb-bluebird-01.fw /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware/
6) make
7) make install
8) reboot

I hope this helps,