Re: Pinnacle 300i, please try this patch

I tested Hartmut's patch yesterday - analogue now works, (the picture was horrible, but this is apparently because a workman has broken the cable in the roof space - I will test digital after I have fixed the cable!). With the patch I've not seen any more i2c errors anyway.

Rainer Schubert wrote:

After I had patches the latest mercurial sources, I had the same errors as before again.

Yesterday I used HG to download the sources for v4l-dvb and patched
them with Hartmut's patch.  It seems there has been one reject this
time.

Make and make install worked fine but depmod complains about differences
in module versions or symbole versions, I can't remember at the moment.

Use a more recent kernel, and apply the rejected diff by hand (i.e. just look at the contents of the diff, and make the change yourself), or tell patch to try harder.

Cheers,

Tim.