DVB-T devices supporting hierarchical mode?

Hello all,
first of all a brief intro :-)

For the first time here in Torino, RAI (Italy's public television broadcaster) is broadcasting an experimental DVB-T channel, featuring in high definition the Olympic Winter Games.

They are exploiting *hierarchical* modulation, in order to accomodate -in the same radio channel- both a DVB-H test stream and this HDTV stream. The low bitrate DVB-H stream is the "high priority" stream, while the HDTV stream (H.264/AVC) is the "low priority" one.

From the information I got from devices supporting hierarchical mode, tuning data are as following:

RAIHD:538000000:INVERSION_OFF:BANDWIDTH_8_MHZ:\
 FEC_1_2:FEC_3_4:QAM_64:TRANSMISSION_MODE_8K:\
 GUARD_INTERVAL_1_8:HIERARCHY_2:x:x:x

[intro end]

Do you know about LinuxDVB-supported devices which are known to support hierarchical modulation? Is it meant to be sufficient setting HIERARCHY_2 in the struct passed to the frontend device when tuning, in order to select the LOW priority stream?

From the tests I did with a Twinhan 7045 USB2 clone (from digicom), the device seems to always lock on the HIGH priority stream, no matter what params are passed!

Ciao,
Mauro.

PS: unfortunately, even if I could correctly tune the HD stream, it would be encrypted (Irdeto CAS)... :-(
However, I'm curious about additional info I could get from stream analysis.