Re: Dvico FusionHDTV 5 USB Progress

Michael,
  Thanks for all the information! I signed up for the
 and am replying to it now.

I just checked out from Mercurial and installed
everything remotely. I just hope I installed
everything correctly! Unfortunately, I'm at work and
the tuner is not plugged into my Linux box at home
right now. When I get back I'll have to plug it in and
see if it works.

I remember you mentioning in another thread that the
blue light should come on upon plugging in the device?
Was there anything else that I needed to do? I made
sure to get the bluebird*.fw firmware and put it in my
hotplugs dir (in my case: /etc/hotplug). And I was
successfully able to modprobe dvb-usb-cxusb

BTW: I'm running this on 2.6.12-1.1381_FC3smp. Are
there any known issues [so far] running on SMP or with
2.6.12? I recall 2.6.12(?) is the first necessary
kernel to recompile with the newer dvb support.

Thanks!
Jeremy