Re: Recommended USB DVB-T stick?

On Saturday 04 February 2006 11:14, Kimmo Koivisto wrote:
> Hello
>
> I would like to have USB DVB-T stick on my laptop but I would like your
> opinion what is the best product for that before I purchase it? I'm running
> Fedora Core 5t2 now (kernel-2.6.15-1.1898_FC5) and I would like to use
> drivers from the kernel.
>
> I prefer products that work with the current drivers and are known to be
> reliable.
>
> I have only seen Freecom in this mailing list, but don't know what is the
> status of it?
>
> Best Regards
> Kimmo Koivisto

I don't know about USB stick devices, but the KWorld DVB-T budget card works
fine with the FI-Turku settings. It might be the devices being discussed here
are still being worked on/tested.

A few supported USB devices are listed here, but I don't know about any stick
devices. I guess you probably already had a look.
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB_USB