[linux-dvb] Firedtv.

As some may have noticed in the irc channel I have got a FloppyDTV (wich
is the same as the FireDTV). Ofcourse there aren't linux drivers
available. However my reseller told me that digital-everywhere already
made support for the 2.6.6 kernel and that he got the source of it. I
was trying to get it compiled but it doesn't work for me. I asked the
reseller if I could post the source here and he told me it was ok. You
can find it here:

http://reym.student.utwente.nl/firedtv/