[linux-dvb] MSI Digivox Mini

Philip Lawatsch wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 > I just got such a device and was wondering if there already is suport
 > for it.
 >
 > Its an usb 2.0 dvb-t device.
 >
 > Usbview gives me:
 > Unknown Device
 > Speed: 480Mb/s (high)
 > USB Version:  2.00
 > Device Class: ff(vend.)
 > Device Subclass: ff
 > Device Protocol: ff
 > Maximum Default Endpoint Size: 64
 > Number of Configurations: 1
 > Vendor Id: eb1a
 > Product Id: e360
 > Revision Number:  0.01
 >

 > Vendor ID 0xeb1a seems to be eb1a  eMPIA Technology, Inc. according to
 > http://www.linux-usb.org/usb.ids
 >
 > But there is no entry for this product id.
 >
 > Some quick googling suggests that the actual device might be a
 > http://www.empiatech.com.tw/pro_em2880.htm
 >
 > So, is this device supported already?
 >
 > If not, if someone feels like writing a driver for it I'd happily do
the testing for the driver.

Add on:

After search for 64 bit Windows drivers (without luck of course) I
noticed that I actually have a "Digivox Mini SL" (even though there is
no SL on either the package or the device itself) and msi states that
their Digivox mini drivers are not compatible for the Mini SL, so they
might have changed some of the hardware between the Mini and the Mini SL.

kind regards philip