[linux-dvb] MSI Digivox Mini

Hi,

I just got such a device and was wondering if there already is suport
for it.

Its an usb 2.0 dvb-t device.

Usbview gives me:
Unknown Device
Speed: 480Mb/s (high)
USB Version:  2.00
Device Class: ff(vend.)
Device Subclass: ff
Device Protocol: ff
Maximum Default Endpoint Size: 64
Number of Configurations: 1
Vendor Id: eb1a
Product Id: e360
Revision Number:  0.01

Vendor ID 0xeb1a seems to be eb1a  eMPIA Technology, Inc. according to
http://www.linux-usb.org/usb.ids

But there is no entry for this product id.

Some quick googling suggests that the actual device might be a
http://www.empiatech.com.tw/pro_em2880.htm

So, is this device supported already?

If not, if someone feels like writing a driver for it I'd happily do the
testing for the driver.

kind regards Philip