[linux-dvb] Avermedia 777 DVB-T

Jose Alberto Reguero schrieb:
[sorry, didn't have the list on the , er..., list]

> I try with the below code without succes.
> I don't know how to switch to digital mode.
> Perhaps that is the problem.

I didn't had much time to look into that , one thing that comes to mind
is that the AverTv 771 also uses the mt352. It has another tuner
attached but it seems to be controlled through the mt352. The other
difference is the bttv instead of the saa7134. I'll try the way the
mt352 is set up for that card.
Another question that I have is that the mt352 is always initialised
with the ADC disabled (bit 4 in CLOCK_CTL), although you need to use the
ADC once a channel is locked. Might that be a problem? Is that ADC
enabled later?

Ole